Payment in 3 and 4 times
QUILTON Sofa - Combination 21 - Rewool 718
QUILTON Sofa, designed by Doshi Levien for HAY. Composed of the QUILTON 402+412 or 411+401 modules.
- Full upholstered wadded PU foam with fabric or leather on front, back and base
- Frame in FSC-certified wood construction with a spring system and nonwoven fabric bottom
- Ø80 mm black stained solid beech legs
- Dimensions: W 281 x D 109/143 x H 72 cm - seat height 41 cm, seat depth 77 cm
- Also available with a contrast base (with black Article 013-Flume from Maharam), for 280€ more per module.
- Fabric on the pictures: Rewool 718
- From 4400€, price may change according to the fabric you choose in the following categories:
- Fabric Group 1 : Planar, Remix, Lint, Linara, Atlas, Swarm, Mode, Random Fade, Metaphor
- Fabric Group 2 : Maglia, Tadao, Osumi, Nico, Relate, Field, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Melange Nap, Fairway, Olavi by HAY, Flamiber
- Fabric Group 3 : Tartaglia, Divina, Divina Melange, Divina MD, Fiord, Re-wool, Ruskin, Roden, DOT 1682, Steelcut Quartet, Compound
- Fabric Group 4 : Hallingdal, Canvas, Lila, Raas, Bolgheri, Encircle
- Fabric Group 5 : Sierra, Balder, Loft
- Fabric Group 6 : Sense, Vidar, Nevada, California, Coda
Compose your sofa by choosing the modules and fabric (downloadable document below). Don't hesitate to come and see us in our showroom. We have a Quilton sofa on display, as well as fabric samples, and we'll be happy to advise you on the best solution for your space!
For further informations don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01 83 89 69 22
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Introducing Quilton, a brand-new modular sofa from British design duo Doshi Levien.
Featuring a versatile and flexible system of modules from which you can build many different environments, shapes, and styles, Quilton sofa is distinguished by its bold aesthetic character and finely tailored detail of its quilt-like surface, which lends the product its name.
"Doshi Levien are designers you go to when you want a strong product," says Rolf Hay. "They are distinguished by their ability to create products that truly stand out, and they are incredibly original and detail-oriented in the way they think about design."