Payment in 3 and 4 installments
JANNIS 3 seaters sofa
JANNIS 3 seaters sofa, design by Dainelli Studio pour Gebrüder Thonet Vienna.
- Materials : Bent beech-wood frame and brass decorative elements - Upholstered seat with different density polyurethane foam filling, covered with acrylic fiber layers - Cushions made of polyuréthane memory foam.
- Coulors frame black : click here to discover.
- Fabrics : click here to discover
- Dimensions : total height: 82 cm - Lenght : 208 cm - Seat height: 42 cm - depth: 80 cm
- Cushions optional : 40 x 40 cm or 30 x 60 cm
- Fully removable cover
- This range of sofa exists in 2 or 3 places and armchair.
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Dainelli Studio, owned by the creative duo of Leonardo and Marzia Dainelli, designs JANNIS, a collection of two and three-seater sofa and lounge chair. JANNIS is defined by a contemporary rigour that draws inspiration from the past, revealing its personality in the details: the wooden structure, lightweight to the eye but solid, holds the single seat cushion and the backrest, and is characterized by the metal feet with a brass finish of the feet. The front leg rises to define the thin profile of the armrest and closes in the semi-circular tip, again with a brass finish.