Payment in 3 and 4 times
PENGUIN Lounge Chair upholstered
Lounge chair PENGUIN by AUDO COPENHAGEN (ex MENU). Design Ib Kofod-Larsen.
- Materials :
- Seat and back : Curved plywood, oak or walnut veneer.
- Base : Black powder coated steel
- Dimensions : H 74 x W 56 x D 64 cm - Seat height 42 cm, arm height 59.3 cm
- Fabrics :
- Dark grey (Re-wool 218)
- Mustard (Re-wool 448)
- Light grey (Hallingdal 65 0110)
- Red (Hallingdal 65 600)
- Cognac leather (Dakar 0250)
- Brown leather (Dakar 0329)
- Black leather (Dakar 0842)
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
The PENGUIN lounge chair is a masterpiece from the middle of the last century. Reclining and harmonious, yet bold, it is characterized by calm and balance. The chair embraces you: Ib Kofod-Larsen designed the PENGUIN Chair in 1953 with the comfort of the person who was to sit in it as his sole objective. Its curved back and sloping seat cradle the body, and its otherwise remarkably simple design offers a surprisingly high level of comfort. The PENGUIN Lounge Chair has a graphic purity that allows it to interact beautifully in any interior.