Payment in 3 and 4 times
LOOS chair with padded seat
LOOS chair with plywood seat, designed by ADOLF LOOS and edited by Wiener GTV Design.
- Materials : Bent beech chair with elliptical section. Padded seat.
- Dimensions : L 44 x D 53 x H 87 cm
- Color : B03 NOCE SCURO
- Different colors available
- Fabrics : available in many différent fabrics, price can change
- CLASS A, CLASS B, CLASS C, CLASS D, CLASS E
- Please click here to look at the different fabrics !
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
A refined and timeless object. Elegance, shape lightness and everyday life. Adolf Loos’s famous chair has today been revived thanks to new production techniques that successfully leave its artisan quality unaltered. Inspired by Thonet catalogue models nos. 14 and 30, and Kohn catalogue model no. 248, the Loos Café Museum was specifically designed to furnish the famous Café Museum in Vienna in 1898. The innovative structure uses elliptical, rather than round, cross sections to give a light aesthetic without compromising stability. The Loos Café Museum has a curved seat frame formed as a single piece, with or without dipped seat. The seat back has a partially oval section.