Payment in 3 and 4 times
Shelving BM0253 example 4
Shelf example 4 designed by Børge Mogensen for Carl Hansen & Son.
- Materials: Structure: powder coated steel - Shelf: oiled / bleached oak veneer or oiled walnut
- Dimensions: L150 x W37 x H60 cm - Dimensions of a shelf: 150 x 37 cm and 79 x 37 cm - Distance between the shelves: 25 cm and 10 cm - Height of the feet: 20 cm - Width between each bar: 79 cm
- The "example 4" configuration includes the following components:
* 1 x BM0253 Feet 20 cm. (by 6).
* 3 x BM0253 Shelf 37x150 cm.
* 1 x BM0253 25 cm busbar set. (by 6).
* 1 x BM0253 Set of 10 cm bars. (by 6).
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Originally designed in 1958 by Børge Mogensen, Carl Hansen & Søn put the entire modular shelving system into production. In a minimalist approach, the designer embarked on the creation of shelves made from wood and FSC ™ certified steel. For further customization, he made possible a colorful finish on the cupboards with MDF doors.
In this configuration example 4, we see the fusion of aesthetics, functionality and the know-how of the designer. This low shelf adapts to all spaces and all styles of decoration. Like the whole range, the configuration is timeless.