Payment in 3 and 4 installments
Shelving BM0253 example 2
Shelf example 2 designed by Børge Mogensen for Carl Hansen & Son.
- Materials: Structure: powder coated steel - Shelf: oiled / bleached oak veneer or oiled walnut
- Dimensions: L150 x W37 x H129 cm - Dimensions of a shelf: 150 x 37 cm and 79 x 37 cm - Distance between the shelves: 25 cm - Height of the feet: 20 cm - Width between each bar: 79 cm
- The "example 2" configuration includes the following components:
* 1 x BM0253 Feet 20 cm. (by 6).
* 3 x BM0253 Shelf 37x150 cm.
* 2 x BM0253 Shelf 37x79 cm.
* 2 x BM0253 25 cm busbar set. (by 6).
* 2 x BM0253 25 cm busbar set. (by 4).
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Designed in 1958 by Børge Mogensen and launched by Carl Hansen & Son, the BM0253 modular shelving system exemplifies the designer's vision of timeless minimalism. With a thin tubular structure in black or gray steel and wooden shelves, the BM0253 range is seen as a simple and functional storage system but also very elegant and in tune with the times.
In the configuration of Example 2, the shelf is offered with two board sizes for a small effect that is both unstructured and linear. With its steel bar structure, the shelf offers appreciable visual clarity. Used as a bookcase, storage unit or partition shelf, this configuration adapts to many spaces.