Payment in 3 and 4 installments
Shelving BM0253 example 1 with cupboard
Shelf example 1 with cupboard designed by Børge Mogensen for Carl Hansen & Son.
- Materials: Structure: powder coated steel - Shelf / cupboard: oak or walnut veneer - Doors: oak veneer, walnut or stained MDF
- Dimensions: L150 x W37 x H189 cm - Dimension of a board: 150 x 37 cm - Distance between the cupboard and the 1st shelf: 25 cm - Distance between the shelves: 35 cm - Height of the cupboard: 45 cm - Height of the feet: 20 cm - Width between each bar: 79 cm
- The "example 1" configuration includes:
* 1 x BM0253 Feet 20cm (x6)
* 1 x BM0253 Cupboard 45 x150 cm. The cabinet is supplied with a 45 cm busbar (x6), 2 shelves and pre-drilled holes
* 2 x BM0253 Door
* 4 x BM0253 Shelf 37x150 cm
* 3 x BM0253 Busbar 25 cm (x6)
* 1 x BM0253 35 cm busbar set (x6)
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Børge Mogensen's creative process drove him to create simple and functional wooden furniture for private and public spaces. The entire BM0253 shelving system is based on its belief in visual clarity and experimentation with minimalism. Thus, in 1958 he designed this light and delicate modular shelving system that we can arrange according to our desires, our needs and the space to be arranged.
In this example 1 we discover shelves in oak or walnut, a cupboard with its two doors, all carried by a steel structure. In a sober and very aesthetic tone, we easily notice the solid quality of the components.