Payment in 3 and 4 installments
Shelving BM0253 example 3
Example 3 of the modular shelving system designed by Børge Mogensen for Carl Hansen & Son.
- Materials: Structure: powder coated steel - Shelf: oiled or bleached oak veneer or oiled walnut.
- Dimensions: L79 x W37 x H156 cm - Dimension of a board: 79 x 37 cm - Distance between each board: 25 cm - Height of the feet: 20 cm
- This "example 3" configuration includes the following components:
* 1 x BM0253 Feet 20 cm. (by 4).
* 6 x BM0253 Shelf 37x79 cm.
* 5 x BM0253 25 cm busbar set. (by 4).
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Discover the modular shelving system by Børge Mogensen launched by Carl Hansen & Son. In a modern and minimalist look, design a shelving system in your image, according to your desires, your needs and the space you have available.
With the configuration shown here, discover a storage shelf formed of oak or walnut planks held by a tubular steel structure. This library shelf is ideal for storing your books, your favorite and decorative objects or simply your most beautiful dishes.