Payment in 3 and 4 times
QUILTON DUO Sofa - Combination 1
QUILTON DUO Sofa, designed by Doshi Levien for HAY. Composed of the QUILTON DUO 202+201 modules.
- Full upholstered wadded PU foam with fabric or leather on front, back and base
- Frame in FSC-certified wood construction with a spring system and nonwoven fabric bottom
- Ø80 mm black stained solid beech legs
- Dimensions: W 287 x D 109 x H 72 cm - seat height 41 cm, seat depth 77 cm
- Fabric on the pictures: Steelcut Trio 133 at front, Remix 123 at back
- From 4500€, price may change according to the fabrics you choose in the following combinations:
FABRICS COMBINATIONS AVAILABLE:
- Fabric group 1 : Linara 415 - Mode 026 / Mode 002 - Remix 123 / Mode 014 - Atlas 411
- Fabric group 2 : Steelcut Trio 133 - Remix 123 / Atlas 881 - Flamiber J4
- Fabric group 3 : Fiord 442 - Remix 252 / Fiord 721 - Remix 823
- Fabric group 4 : Remix 356 - Hallingdal 370 / Raas 952 - Atlas 411 / Raas 662 - Atlas 681 / Hallingdal 773 - Remix 773
- Fabric group 5 : Raas 942 - Steelcut Trio 976 / Hallingdal 596 - Canvas 576 / Hallingdal 407 - Canvas 446
- Fabric group 6 : Vidar 123 - Atlas 111 / Vidar 1062 - Atlas 981
Compose your sofa by choosing the modules and fabric (downloadable document below). Don't hesitate to come and see us in our showroom. We have a Quilton sofa on display, as well as fabric samples, and we'll be happy to advise you on the best solution for your space!
For further informations don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01 83 89 69 22
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Introducing Quilton, a brand-new modular sofa from British design duo Doshi Levien.
Featuring a versatile and flexible system of modules from which you can build many different environments, shapes, and styles, Quilton sofa is distinguished by its bold aesthetic character and finely tailored detail of its quilt-like surface, which lends the product its name.
"Doshi Levien are designers you go to when you want a strong product," says Rolf Hay. "They are distinguished by their ability to create products that truly stand out, and they are incredibly original and detail-oriented in the way they think about design."