Payment in 3 and 4 times
ANDROGYNE Table - Ø120
ANDROGYNE Table of the brand AUDO COPENHAGEN (ex MENU). Design by Danielle Siggerud.
- Materials : Natural or stained solid wood, oak veneer, MDF, Kunis Breccia stone, steel
- Dimensions : Ø120 cm - H 73 cm
- Finishes :
- Top - Base : Natural oak
- Top - Base : Dark stained oak
- Top : Pierre Kunis Breccia - Base : Natural oak
- Top : Pierre Kunis Breccia - Base : Dark stained oak
- Certification : TSCA title VI compliant
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
The ANDROGYNE collection from AUDO COPENHAGEN (ex MENU) is distinguished by its playful but elegant silhouette and its thoughtful combination of natural materials. The invention of Copenhagen-based Norwegian architect and designer Danielle Siggerud, her mix of masculine and the feminine - true androgyny - is what gives the collection its name.
Like a magnificent monument, the new ANDROGYNE dining table combines oak and stone for a striking effect.
“The Androgyne collection has always been dedicated to honoring perfectly executed carpentry and celebrating natural materials. The use of rich and warm oak makes it easy to combine the dining table with any interior style, and the wood will age elegantly over time. I envision the table in a family space, as a natural meeting point that allows people to meet in different ways. »Danielle Siggerud