Payment in 3 and 4 installments
RANA armchair in rattan and wicker, designed by By Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel and manufactured by Sika.
- Materials: rattan and wicker
- Dimensions: Total height: 74 cm - Width: 75 cm - seat height: 35 cm - Depth: 82 cm
- Cleaning using a damp cloth and natural soap
- Armchair woven by hand
- Removable cushion optional :
- Category A, plain weave (100 % Acrylic) : B452 Black - B453 Mocca - B456 Taupe - B451 Beige - B450 White
- Category B, weave : A661 Beige (29% Polyester, 40% Acrylic, 17% Viscose, 14% Wool) et A675 Dark taupe - A673 Bleu foncé - A672 Dark blue - A670 White (100% Acrylic)
(click here to see the different fabrics)
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
With its ICONS collection Sika revitalize iconic pieces of furniture from some of Europe’s most skilled and important architects and designers. Arne Jacobsen, Nanna and Jørgen Ditzel, Viggo Boesen and Franco Albini were all pioneers of their time – They broke new ground when they made experimental shapes with the sturdy materials of rattan and wicker.
RANA armchair is the first chair to be designed with a seat and a folder in one piece.
With its retro, bohemian spirit and its timeless shape, the RANA armchair, icon of the vintage, will give you an optimal comfort and will bring charm to your interior.