Payment in 3 and 4 installments
Wishbone chair oak oil - Natural with cushion
- Materials: solid wood frame: oiled oak structure - natural paper cord seat - leather cushion.
- Dimensions: L 55 x D 51 x H 76 cm - Seat height 45 cm
- Cushion dimension: L49 x W39 x É3 cm
- Colors: many colors are available, contact us for more information
- Leather cushion available in different colors, contact us for the full range of colors.
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
Designed in 1949 and released in 1950, the WISHBONE chair was designed by Hans J. Wegner for Carl Hansen & Son. It is available in different colors and can be designed with different types of wood (contact us for more information). You can decorate it with a leather cushion, available in different colors (contact us to find out all the available colors).
Its elegant structure and finishes worthy of the know-how of Hans J. Wegner go perfectly in a dining room or a living room. It offers a very comfortable seat around a table.