Payment in 3 and 4 installments
AA BUTTERFLY black & white cow skin armchair
AA BUTTERFLY armchair by AA-NEW DESIGN. Reedition of the Butterfly armchair of 1968.
- Materials : Structure in powder coated solid steel wire Ø 12 mm - Epoxy painted steel - Cover sewn in a beautiful and thick leather (2,5 mm), treated naturally with vegetable tanning.
- Cow skin cover : black & white (possibility to chose your skin please click here)
- Dimensions : L 70 cm x D 70 cm x H 90 cm
- Caracteristics : Removable and dismountable structure
- This seat is intended for indoor use.
Made in France.
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
AA - NEW DESIGN offers the original model of the mythical AA Butterfly chair designed in 1938 by designers-architects Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Juan Kurchan et Antonio Bonet. The simplicity and purity of its lines give to the AA BUTTERFLY a truly timeless character.
The AA BUTTERFLY offers a total comfort and provides an unequalled feeling of wellbeing and relaxation.
After over 70 years of existence, this true design icon continues to seduce all professionals and design lovers, and is still considered as a “must have”.
A beautifully crafted thick leather makes the chair extremely comfortable and gives to the AA Butterfly nobility and an utterly class, while maintaining the originality of its design
It is proposed with different cover materials : solid cotton, leather and cowhide. Customized covers versions are available upon request. You can also buy canvas covers separately to change whenever you want your armchair's look !