Payment in 3 and 4 installments
MOS Bench - Short sitting
MORRIS chair. Design: GAMFRATESI and edition Wiener GTV thonet.
- Materials : Curved beech structure, Vienna straw inserts, stained ash veneer shelves, brass feet, Adamo & Eva fabric (100% cotton) from DEDAR (CLASS C fabric)
- Dimensions : Width 136 cm x Depth 43 cm x Height 44 cm
- Available with single or long padded seat with removable cover
- Fabrics : available in many différent fabrics, price can change
- CLASS A, CLASS B, CLASS C, CLASS D, CLASS E
- Please click here to look at the different fabrics !
Pay in 4X free with PayPal.
MORRIS chair, by the creative duo GamFratesi, reinterprets the classic Viennese seat, by using new proportions which broaden its perspective, suggesting new references to design icons. The structure is made up of steam-bent solid beech elements and includes an upholstered chair with a woven cane backrest, available in two heights. The juxtaposition of the two versions gives a funny movement to the dining room’s horizon, playing with heights and colours, suggesting irreverent furnishing solutions both in home environments and contract spaces.